The 700 MHz, 600 MHz, 500 MHz and the 400 MHz NMR rates:
- For internal Harvard users (Funds managed through HMS and DFCI) - $45.00 / hr.
- For outside non-profit users (Funds managed by BI, Partners Healthcare, BWH, MIT, etc) - $52.00 / hr.
- For outside corporate users - $92.00 / hr.
Please take note: Experiments and customer requests that require excessive support from the NMR core staff will be subject to a Staff Assistance fee of an additional $18 / hr.
NMR training fee:
- Base fee for Harvard and DFCI users: $99.
- Fee for Non-profit and Afflitated Hospitals users: $106.
- Fee for Industry and Commercial users: $106.
Fragment screen based fees for HMS users and affiliated academic institutions (flat rate per screen, charged in addition to NMR time):
- Screen Setup Fee: $2,888.00 / screen
- Library fee for in house 1000 compound Library: $894.80 / screen
- Analysis Fee: $2692.00 / screen