The 700 MHz, 600 MHz, 500 MHz and the 400 MHz NMR rates:
- For internal Harvard users (Funds managed through HMS and DFCI) - $39.00 / hr.
- For outside non-profit users (Funds managed by BI, Partners Healthcare, BWH, MIT, etc) - $50.00 / hr.
- For outside corporate users - $92.00 / hr.
Please take note: Experiments and customer requests that require excessive support from the NMR core staff will be subject to a Staff Assistance fee of an additional $18 / hr.
NMR training fee:
- All NMR users are required to have a one hour training session prior to using the instruments. The cost for such a session is $50 per new user.
Fragment screen based fees (flat rate per screen, charged on top of NMR time):
- Internal Rate for Harvard And DFCI users: $43/hour
- Non profit and Hospital Affiliates: $53/hour
- Industrial and Commercial Users: $85/hour
- Screen Setup Fee: $2,888.00 / screen
- Library fee for in house 1000 compound Library: $894.80 / screen
- Analysis Fee: $2692.00 / screen