The 700 MHz, 600 MHz, 500 MHz and the 400 MHz NMR rates:
- For internal Harvard users (Funds managed through HMS and DFCI) - $47.07 / hr.
- For outside non-profit users (Funds managed by BI, Partners Healthcare, BWH, MIT, etc) - $54.43 / hr.
- For outside corporate users - $92.54 / hr.
NMR training fee:
- Base fee for Harvard and DFCI users: $52.80.
- Fee for Non-profit and Afflitated Hospitals users: $60.17.
- Fee for Industry and Commercial users: $99.28.
Staff Assistance fees:
- HMS Base: $69.47/hour
- Hospital Affiliates/Non-profits: $76.84/hr
- Commercial/Industry: $92.20/hr
Fragment screen based fees for HMS users and affiliated academic institutions (flat rate per screen, charged in addition to NMR time):
- Screen Setup Fee: $3127.38 / screen
- Library fee for in house 1000 compound Library: $936.34 / screen
- Analysis Fee: $2,813.96 / screen